Established in 1822 and with the HRH Prince of Wales as our Royal Patron UWTSD has a long-standing reputation for Higher Education Excellence.
South West Wales has a comparatively low cost of living.
London is only 3 hours away by rail from our Swansea Campus.
Wales was voted one of the top 10 countries in the world to visit in 2016 (Rough Guides, 2016)
- 96% of UWTSD students were satisfied with ‘Expert Lecturers’.
- UWTSD was ranked #1 out of 46 institutions for ‘Good Teachers’.
- 94.2% of UWTSD students were satisfied with ‘Class Size’. Source: Global International Student Barometer and Student Barometer, Autumn Wave 2015.
- 5th in the UK for good personal relationships with teaching staff
- 6th in the UK for tuition in small groups.
- 8th in the UK for helpful/interested staff.
- 8th in the UK for high-quality staff/lectures. Source: Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2016.
Find us on Social Media: